Reinstatement Requests are made at the beginning of the academic year at the departmental level.

- The reinstatement concerns :

- Students leaving school :

Applications are examined by a faculty committee in accordance with the regulations in force. The student will be informed of the decision concerning his request by posting at the level of his department.

- Students having benefited from an Academic Leave during the previous year :

Students who have benefited from Academic Leave during the previous academic year must apply for reinstatement at their home department.

- Students having a sanction of the second degree disciplinary council. The study of the request for reinstatement is done at the level of the department concerned.