Organizing Committee chair:
- Dr. Zakaria Laboudi, University of Oum El Bouaghi - Larbi Ben M'Hidi.
ICCSA'2021 is the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science's Complex Systems and their Applications held in Oum El Bouaghi, Algeria, from 25 th to 26 th May 2021 and organized by the ReLa(CS)2 Laboratory in collaboration with the SESNV Faculty at the University of Oum El Bouaghi: Larbi Ben M'Hidi.
The aim of the ICCSA'2021 conference is to provide a platform for researchers, engineers and industrial professionals from all over the world to present their research results and development activities in different fields of Complex Systems. This conference will provide opportunities for all participants to exchange new ideas and application experiences, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
Papers will be reviewed according to the international standards via the Easy Chair Conference System.
All the accepted papers will be published in conference proceedings.
Some selected papers will be published in the following journals:
- Revue de l'Information Scientifique et Technique (RIST) edited by Centre de Recherche en Information Scientifique et Technique (CERIST).
Dernière Mise à jour le: 11/03/2021.
March 15th, 2021
March 31th, 2021
May 1st, 2021
May 15th, 2021
May 15th, 2021
May 25-26th , 2021
Aims and scope:
Authors are invited and encouraged to submit complete unpublished papers, including, but not limited to, the following topic areas:
- Computer Networks and Information Security
Mobile and Wireless Network, Vehicular networks, Ad hoc and mesh networks, Internet of Things and Cyber-physical systems,
Software defined networks and network virtualization, Attacks, Detection and Prevention, Cryptanalysis, Lightweight
Cryptographic Algorithms and Applications, Key Distribution and Management, Security of Blockchain Technology, Security of
Cyber Physical Systems, Security Risk Management.
- Image and Video Processing
Image and video encryption, Image and video enhancement, Image retrieval and indexing, Image and video coding, Tracking,
Pattern recognition, 3D image analysis, Texture and motion analysis, Image and video segmentation, Human activity
recognition, 3D object reconstruction, Human comportment analysis in images sequence, Human emotion analysis in images
sequence, Biometric systems.
- Embedded Systems
Codesign, System Level Languages for embedded systems, Reconfigurable Architectures for embedded systems, Networks On
- Distributed Intelligent Systems Engineering
Automated reasoning and inference, Planning and theories of action, Intelligent interfaces, Natural language processing, Agent
development environments, Agent models, architectures and languages, Agent-based modeling and simulation: tools, and cases,
Agent-oriented software engineering, Neural networks, Deep Learning.
- Modelling and simulation
Simulation techniques: service-oriented, agent-based, web-based, component-based, symbiotic simulation, Simulation
methods: discrete event, continuous and hybrid simulation, parallel/distributed simulation, simulation interoperation, multi-
resolution and multi-scale simulation, Simulation formalisms: (Petri Nets, DEVS, process algebras, state charts, ...), Simulation
or analysis software: (environments, tools, libraries, and frameworks), Simulation case Studies.
- Abbas Cheddad (Blekinge Institute of Technology in Karlskrona, Sweden).
- Abdeldjalil Gattal (University of Tebessa, Algeria).
- Abdeldjalil Ouahabi (École polytechnique, University of Tours, France).
- Abdelhabib Bourouis (University of Oum El Bouaghi, Algeria).
- Abdelhamid Mammeri (University of Ottawa, Canada).
- Abdelkarim Amirat (University of Souk Ahras, Algeria).
- Abdelouahab Moussaoui (University of Setif 1, Algeria).
- Abdelouahed Gherbi (ÉTS, University of Québec, Canada).
- Abderrahim Siam (University of Khenchela, Algeria).
- Abderrahmane Lakas (United Arab Emirates University, United Arab Emirates).
- Abd-Ed-Daïm Tenachi (University of Oum El Bouaghi, Algeria).
- Ahmed Ahmim (University of Tebessa, Algeria).
- Ahmed Korichi (University of Ouargla, Algeria).
- Asma Saighi (University of Oum El Bouaghi, Algeria).
- Brahim Nini (University of Oum El Bouaghi, Algeria).
- Chaabane Lamiche (Université of M'sila, Algeria).
- Chawki Djeddi (University of Tebessa, Algeria).
- Chérif Taouche (University of Oum El Bouaghi, Algeria).
- CongDuc Pham (University of Pau, France).
- Djamel Benmerzoug (University of Constantine 2, Algeria).
- Djamel Nessah (University of Khenchela, Algeria).
- Djamila Mechta (University of Setif 1, Algeria).
- Elhillali Kerkouche (University of Jijel, Algeria).
- Elkamel Merah (University of Khenchela, Algeria).
- Faiza Belala (University of Constantine 2, Algeria).
- Farhi Marir (Zayed University, , United Arab Emirates).
- Farid Mokhati (University of Oum El Bouaghi, Algeria).
- Farida Bouarab-Dahmani (University of Tizi Ouzou, Algeria).
- Fateh Boutekkouk (University of Oum El Bouaghi, Algeria).
- Flavien Balbo (Henri Fayol Institute , France).
- Fouzia Boutaouche (University of Constantine 3, Algeria).
- Hadj Ahmed Bouarara (University of Saida, Algeria).
- Hakim Bendjenna (University of Tebessa, Algeria).
- Hassina Seridi-Bouchelaghem (University of Annaba, Algeria).
- Hichem Houassi (University of Khenchela, Algeria).
- Houda El-Bouhissi (University of Bejaia, Algeria).
- Ismail Biskri (University of Québec à trois rivières, Canada).
- Kamel Karoui (University of Carthage, Tunisia).
- Karima Boussaha (University of Oum El Bouaghi, Algeria).
- Kenza Belhouchet (University of Oum El Bouaghi, Algeria).
- Khadidja Henni (Université TELUQ, Canada).
- Khalid Ghoul (University of Oum El Bouaghi, Algeria).
- Lakhdar Derdouri (University of Oum El Bouaghi, Algeria).
- Lamia Mahnane (University of Annaba, Algeria).
- Pr. Zohir Dibi, Rector of the University of Oum El Bouaghi - Larbi Ben M'Hidi
- Dr. Nacer Hebbir, Dean of the SESNV Faculty, University of Oum El Bouaghi - Larbi Ben M'Hidi
- Amina Zerdani.
- Asma Saighi.
- Ayoub Kalach.
- Cherif Taouch.
- Hamza Merouani.
- Kamel Tebessi.
- Messaoud Djebbar.
- Mohamed Essadik Chabout.
- Nour Elhouda Dehimi.
- Redha Miroud.
- Salim Zerougui.
- Sofiane Zaidi.
- Soumia Zertal.
Technical Program Committee chairs:
- Dr. Abdelhabib Bourouis (University of Oum El Bouaghi, Algeria)
- Dr. Rohallah Benaboud (University of Oum El Bouaghi, Algeria)
Please submit a full-length paper through Easy Chair conference system: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iccsa20
Submissions must not be published or submitted to a journal and/or conference/workshop with proceedings.
All submissions should be written in English with a six (6) to eight (8) pages paper length including figures and references.
The A4 IEEE templates are to be used.(download the format instruction here).
IEEE provides a set of templates in MS Word and LaTeX format. Please use them to create your paper, but don't modify the style or the format under any circumstances.
Registrations include conference bag, conference proceedings, admission to all sessions, coffee breaks, receptions and the banquet.
Please download, fill, sign, scan and send us this registration form before:
Registration Fees are as follows:
|| 5000,00 DA
|| 7000,00 DA
|| 10000,00 DA
|Researchers from foreign
General Conference Chair:
- Dr. Toufik Marir, Head of ReLa(CS)2 Laboratory, University of Oum El Bouaghi - Larbi Ben M'Hidi.
Download the Call for Papers in PDF format here.
For more information, please contact us: ICCSA.firstname.lastname@example.org / ICCSA.email@example.com
Reviewing for the ICCSA'20 Conference is blind to the identities of the authors (Double-blind review). The first page, on which
the paper body begins, should include the title, abstract, content area, but not the acknowledgments and names or affiliations of
the authors. The references should include all published literature relevant to the paper, including previous works of the authors.
Name your files with care and ensure document properties are also anonymized.
When referring to one’s own work, use the third person, rather than the first person. For example, say “Previously, Harjeck
(Harjeck 2012) has shown that...,” rather than “In our previous work (Harjeck 2012) we have shown that....”. Try to avoid including
any information in the body of the paper or references that would identify the authors or their institutions. Such information may
be added to the final camera-ready version for publication.
The final and detailed conference program could be downloaded here.
Pr. CongDuc Pham
University of Pau (France)
Designing and deploying low-cost IoT: digital agriculture opportunity for smallholder
Dr Congduc Pham is a Professor of Computer Science at the University of Pau (France). He obtained his Ph.D in Computer Science in 1997 at the LIP6 Laboratory (University Paris 6, Pierre and Marie Curie). His current research interests include wireless sensor networking, Internet of Thing, congestion control/resource allocation and QoS for cloud computing infrastructures. He has published more than 140 papers in international conferences and journals, and gave more than 80 tutorials/keynotes and scientific presentations. In H2020 WAZIUP and H2020 WAZIHUB, he is the scientific expert on Internet-of-Thing and LoRa technology and developed the LoRa IoT generic framework used in these projects. He also produced numerous tutorials and IoT kits to be used in hackathons and training sessions. In next H2020 HUBIQUITOUS He will lead the deployment of SolutionLab for providing access to IoT and AI disruptive technologies in Digital Innovation Hubs in Africa. He will also coordinate the next PRIMA Intel-IrriS project on smart irrigation for smallholders, where IoT and AI technologies will be deployed for smallholders to facilitate their access to smart-agriculture.
Pr. Maroua Bouzid-Mouaadib
University of Caen (France)
Modern Approaches of Artificial Intelligence
Maroua Bouzid received her diploma of ‘Ingénieur d’état’ in Computer Science from the University of Constantine (Algeria) in 1990 and her MSc degree from the University on Nancy 1 (France) in 1991 as well as her PhD degree in 1995 in Temporal Reasoning. She obtained her HDR (habilitation to supervise research) from the University of Caen (France) in 2006 in Spatio-Temporal Reasoning. From 1996 to 2002, she was an Associate Professor at The University of Artois in Lens (France), and from 2002 to 2009, she was an Associate Professor at the University of Caen. Since 2009, she is a Professor at the University of Caen in the Computer Science Department.
Actually, Professor Maroua Bouzid is member of MAD (Modèls, Agents, Décision) research team of GREYC Laboratory (Groupe de Recherche en Informatique, Image, Automatique et Instrumentation de Caen). Her main areas of interest are Spatio-temporal reasoning, distributed planning, and ontologies. Hence, her research activities focus on the problems of representation of time and space as well as their implementation in reasoning in order to model agents evolving in dynamic environments where temporal and spatial knowledge are essential.
Pr. Varun Gupta
University of Beira Interior (Portugal)
Requirement Engineering Practices in Software Startups-Where is the gap?
Startups have high failure rates due to their inability to attain a sufficient product/market fit, i.e. delivering a solution that best matches the user needs in the market. Requirement engineering is the activity that could help startup teams to identify the value proposition that provides high value to the users and continuously innovate it. Although the number of requirement engineering research studies in startup context have increased in the past 5 years yet the area is still in its infancy state. The pandemic has changed the way requirement engineering is performed by startups and could provide a good lesson for the "new-normal". The keynote address identifies the requirement engineering practices adopted by startups before and during pandemic leading to various opportunities for the better future of the startups in the "new-normal".
Varun Gupta received his Ph.D & Master of Technology (By Research) in Computer Science & Engineering (specialisation: software engineering) and Bachelor of Technology (Hon’s) in Computer Science & Engineering respectively. He also holds an MBA (General) from Pondicherry University (A Central University). Dr. Varun Gupta is working as Postdoctoral Researcher with Universidade da Beira Interior, Portugal. He is also Visiting Postdoctoral Researcher, School of Business, FHNW University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland. He was Honorary Research Fellow of the University of Salford, Manchester, United Kingdom (2018 to 2021).
He is Associate Editor of IEEE Access (Published by IEEE, SCIE Indexed with 4.098 impact factor), Associate Editor of International Journal of Computer Aided Engineering & Technology (Published by Inderscience Publishers, Scopus indexed), Associate Editor of IEEE Software Blog, Associate Editor of Journal of Cases on Information Technology (JCIT) (Published by IGI Global and Indexed by Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) & SCOPUS) and former Editorial Team Member of British Journal of Educational Technology (BJET) (Published by Wiley publishers, SCIE Indexed with 2.729 impact factor). He had been Guest Editor of many special issues published/ongoing with leading International Journals and Editor of many edited books to be published by IGI Global and Taylor & Francis (CRC Press). He has organized many special sessions with Scopus Indexed International Conferences worldwide, proceedings of which were published by Springer, IEEE, Elsevier etc. He is serving as reviewer of IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computational Intelligence. His area of interest is Evidence based Software Engineering, Evolutionary Software Engineering (focusing on Requirement management), Business Model Innovation and Innovation Management.
- Maamar Sedrati (University of Batna 2, Algeria).
- Mahieddine Djoudi (University of Poitiers, France).
- Maroua Bouzid-Mouaaddib (University of Caen-Basse Normandie, France).
- Mahmoud Boufaida (University of Constantine 2, Algeria).
- Makhlouf Aliouat (University of Setif 1, Algeria).
- Makhlouf Derdour (University of Tebessa, Algeria).
- Mohamed Amin Laouadi (University of Setif 1, Algeria).
- Mohamed Chaouki Babahenini (University of Biskra, Algeria).
- Mohamad El Falou (Université Libano-Française, Libanon).
- Mohamed Hafidi (Caddi Ayyad University, Morocco).
- Mohamed Amine Ferrag (University of Guelma, Algeria).
- Mohammed Nassim Seghir (University of Edinburgh, Scotland).
- Mohamed Seddik Chebout (University of Oum El Bouaghi, Algeria).
- Moufida Maimour (University of Lorraine, Nancy, France).
- Mourad Bouzenada (University of Constantine 2, Algeria).
- Mourad Oussalah (University of Oulu, Finland).
- Nacira Ghoualmi-Zine (University of Annaba, Algeria).
- Nardjes Bouchemal (University Center of Mila, Algeria).
- Nasreddine Lagraa (University of Laghouat, Algeria).
- Nour El Houda Dehimi (University of Oum El Bouaghi, Algeria).
- Okba Kazar (University of Biskra, Algeria).
- Olivier Boissier (ENS Mines Saint-Etienne, France).
- Ramdane Maamri (University of Constantine 2, Algeria).
- Reda Yaich (SystemX Institute for Technological Research, France).
- Riyadh Baghdadi (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA).
- Rafik Menassel (University of Tebessa, Algeria).
- Rohallah Benaboud (University of Oum El Bouaghi, Algeria).
- Salah Merniz (University of Constantine 2, Algeria).
- Salim Zerrougui (University of Constantine 1, Algeria).
- Salima Ouadfel (University of Constantine 2, Algeria).
- Sofia Kouah (University of Oum El Bouaghi, Algeria).
- Sofiane Zaidi (University of Oum El Bouaghi, Algeria).
- Soufiane Boulehouache (University of Skikda, Algeria).
- Soumia Zertal (University of Oum El Bouaghi, Algeria).
- Tahar Guerram (University of Oum El Bouaghi, Algeria).
- Tahar Mekhaznia (University of Tebessa, Algeria).
- Toufik Marir (University of Oum El Bouaghi, Algeria).
- Toufik Messaoud Maarouk (University of Khenchela, Algeria).
- Toufik Sari (University of Annaba, Algeria).
- Varun Gupta (University of Beira Interior, Portugal).
- Yacine Lafifi (University of Guelma, Algeria).
- Youcef Gheraibia (University of York, United Kingdom).
- Zakaria Laboudi (University of Oum El Bouaghi, Algeria).
- Zibouda Aliouat (University of Setif 1, Algeria).
- Zianou Ahmed Seghir (University of Khenchela, Algeria).