Schedule of CEIL (Center for Intensive Language Teaching) Training Sessions
Schedule of Training Sessions
CEIL organizes two intensive training sessions for the academic year 2019-2020. The schedule of the sessions is as follows:
- First winter session: October – January.
- Second spring session: March – June.
1. Registration of the 1st session from 15/09/2019 to 12/10/2019
- The first session runs from October 13, 2019 to January 18, 2020.
- Evaluation checks from January 19, 2020.
2. Registration of the 2nd session from 02/02/2020 to 29/02/2020
- The second session runs from 01 March 2020 to 06 June 2020.
- Evaluation checks from 07 June 2020.
French – English – Chinese – Turkish – German.
Ø For the university community:
Students: 2000 DA
Civil servants: 3000 DA
Teachers: 4000 DA
Ø For extra-academics: 6000 DA.
– Registration form duly completed and signed by the applicant
– Two Photos
– Birth certificate
– Photocopy of Certificate of Education and Certificate of Work (for the University Community)
– Copy of the certificate of study level for non-university applicants
– An envelope (Medium Format)
– Photocopy of the National Identity Card