The libraries are open every day from 8:15 to 16:00 except holidays.
Particular schedules during the holidays.
Libraries are also open to non-university users recommended by their institution and to researchers.
Registration and Loan
- 20% distributed in free access in the reading room. Documents to consult on the spot with possibility of loan of one hour for photocopy, night or for the weekend.
- 80% in stores for external loans.
Teachers: 5 books / month.
PhD Students: 3 books / 15 days.
Master & License: 2 books / 10 days.
A late document results in suspension of loan and library services.
A lost or damaged document must be refunded.
Research and consult a thesis or dissertation at the B.U.C. The thesis in all disciplines, can be consulted on site, in the basement of the library, by all students, teachers and researchers (no home loan is allowed). An electronic version is also available. Electronic version in progress of previously filed thesis.
The local fund of academic works is enriched by the interrogation of the national portal of thesis reporting, to address to the head of the section.
Note: Any reader who consults a thesis, in any form whatsoever, undertakes to respect the intellectual right that the author has on his text; if he reproduces some passages, he must recall the source of his quotations. B.U.C. offers students the opportunity to borrow / Data show to present their research.
The video library is an on-site consultation service for audiovisual documents, with individual or collective projection of documentary films and CD-ROM tools to accompany certain scientific works.
- 16 viewing stations equipped with DVD players and video recorders;
- 16 places are available by reservation for collective screenings.
Home students prevented:
The B.U.C is accessible to students with reduced mobility and visually impaired, technical aids are at their disposal to facilitate access to all services of the libraries of the university:
- Text-to-speech software
- 04 workstations adapted to visually impaired students,
- 04 others for students prevented
This section is enriched with more and more documents in Braille, these include donations of courses for visually impaired students, and soon a selection of books transcribed in Braille by the national printing press.
B.U.C. offers training throughout the academic year; Continuous training of staff inside and outside the library to improve their performance.
1- Training from 13/11/2016 to 17/11/2016 (1st session) from 11/12/2016 to 15/12/2016 (2nd session) from:
Institut National de la Production et du Développement Industriel, Boumerdès, (Algiers) about:
“Scientific treatment of documents and creation of electronic catalog”
2- Training from 27/02/2016 to 05/03/2016 at: School of Management, Strasbourg, (France) about:
3- Training from 28/01/2017 to 05/02/2017 at: School of Management, Strasbourg, (France) about:
“The training librarian in the field”
- Training for users to learn to better appropriate the offers of libraries and to better control the documentation with initiation to the interrogation and the exploitation of the electronic resources;
- Supervision of the librarianship students and the vocational training center of the C.F.A. (administrative training center) Oum-El-Bouaghi as part of their practical training.
This training is adapted to the needs of everyone from simple visits to support in the bibliographic.
4- Training from 15/10/2017 to 17/10/2017 at: Larbi Ben M’hidi University of Oum-El-Bouaghi about:
“Emotional Intelligence In Leadership and Management”
5- Training from 27/11/2017 to 29/11/2017 from: Francophone Digital Campus AUF (Algiers) about:
“Mastery of research tools and access to scientific documentation”
6- Training of 12/12/2017 at: Central University Library (BUC) of the University Larbi Ben M’hidi d’Oum- El-Bouaghi about: