Terms and rules of publication in the journal
The Journal of Corporate Finance & Governance publishes original research works. Contributors to the Journal should take the following guidelines into consideration:
- Articles should be supplied in Microsoft Word format (RTF). Article template is available to download fro; the Journal website.
- Articles should be between 15 to 20 pages in length;
- A title of not more than ten words should be provided;
- A brief CV should be supplied (including: Full name; Affiliation; E-mail address; full international contact details; and Brief professional biography).
- Articles must include a 150 to 400 word abstract, if the manuscript submitted is in Arabic, it should comprise two abstracts one of them in English. In addition it should provide up-to four keywords which cover the principal topics of the research.
- Footnotes should be used only if absolutely necessary and must be identified in the text by consecutive numbers;
- References to other publications must be in English and in the last of the article. Researchers are obliged to use APA style.
- Articles should preferably to be written using traditional Arabic font for the articles in Arabic language, size 13; and Times New Roman font for the articles in English languages, size 12;
- An article template is available to download from the journal website.
- A Copyright Form should be signed by the Corresponding Author; the Copyright form is available on the journal website.
- AThe Journal of Corporate Finance & Governance holds the copyright of the published researches. However, Authors view does not necessarily reflect Journal of Finance & Corporate Governance view.
- Authors should submit articles exclusively to the Journal.
- Where multiple submissions are received on the same topic, consideration is generally given to the submission that was received or proposed first.